Share (snippets of) self-tracked data for initial data aggregator testing?

Rasmus Petersen

Sep 24, 2014, 11:02:30 AM9/24/14
to self-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

Thanks to everyone who participated in the London QS meetup on Monday (22/9/2014), especially for all the positive comments about my talk! :-)

If anybody out there would like to share snippets of self-tracked data that they exported from various apps, fitbits, etc., then that would be very useful in terms of doing some first tests of the hypertext-based data aggregator that I mentioned during the talk.

As long as it is snippets, e.g., data for a day or a few hours, I think your privacy should not be invaded by sharing that with me?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Rasmus

(see www.noblackbox.co.uk for link to my first talk at QS as well the noblackbox pitch so far)