Introducing Hippo, a new happiness tracking app calling for testers. Website: www.hippo.rocks

mic...@hippo.rocks

Sep 20, 2016, 5:10:53 PM9/20/16
to Self-hacking
Hello QSers,

I've been working on Hippo for the last few months. You can think of it like a FitBit for the mind, but it doesn't just let you track your happiness, it also gives you some tools that let you take control of your happiness and change how you think. Or that's the idea. We're currently doing beta testing and it's only available on android. It's a bit like mappiness or trackyourhappiness, if you seen those (although those are iOS only) but with better data display and grander plans. I'm also doing a PhD in happiness at Oxford and I think there's a load of ways for people to make themselves happier that aren't being done yet.

I've not really reached out to QSers before, but I thought you might be interested. I'd love it if people checked it out and told me what they thought. It's early days and we're after lots of user feedback into order to build something that's really useful.

If you haven't already clicked the link, we're at www.hippo.rocks. Also feel free to email me.

All the best,

Michael