QS and type-1 diabetes research UK

Adriana Lukas

Nov 14, 2014, 7:15:21 AM11/14/14
to self-h...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone here an academic already involved or is aware of others who are researching T1D from QS perspective in the UK?

I would be most grateful to know as I am investigating the possibility of sophisticated analytical tools for individuals with T1D - as opposed to current aggregate/big data approach that benefits the individuals via more general information. QS seems to be a natural place for this, especially as there are several members of the community who are already self-tracking and analysing their data to manage T1D.

Any pointers and information appreciated.

Thanks,
Adriana

Sam Pikesley

Nov 18, 2014, 8:01:21 AM11/18/14
to self-h...@googlegroups.com
I was pointed towards this by my colleague, Ulrich Atz. So:

I am a T1D patient, and I'm currently using these things to track and manage my condition:

Thanks

Sam