Help how do I use selenium with visual basic .net??

Goo Goo

May 4, 2015, 8:06:39 PM5/4/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

 I am having a lot of trouble trying to use selenium with visual basic .net. I am not sure if I am installing the references correctly. Can someone please give me a step by step instructions how to do this? As well as show me how to open a IE browser just to make sure I understand the syntax in .net. I have used Selenium in VBA excel but can't figure out how to get it working in VB.net. I tried searching for this but I can't find anything to explain how to add selenium into VB.NET

thanks