Geckodriver not showing errors anymore when elements aren't found? and other changes...

Max

Aug 28, 2016, 4:58:34 AM8/28/16
to Selenium Users
Hi people, I hope you are all ok.

I just changed to Selenium 3.0 and using Geckodriver as it works with the latest Firefox versions. Using Eclipse+Java.

I noticed now that when one "click" command can't find the webelement to be clicked, no error appears in the console. So now it's harder for me to debug my scripts.

Do you have the same problem?

What are other changes that I can expect? is there a place where I can report this as an issue?

Thanks!

Max

Aug 28, 2016, 9:24:23 PM8/28/16
to Selenium Users
Ok, my bad. I had to edit as Junit test. Now I see the errors in the Junit console. Thanks.