Installing Selenium IDE

SOWMIYA NARAYANI

Aug 31, 2015, 8:41:37 AM8/31/15
to Selenium Users
can any one please help me installing the IDE plugin? I am unable to find the download link for Selenium IDE in seleniumhq.org.

Instead, i am seeing a link for downloading selenium stand alone server which downloads a jar file on clicking. I dont know how to install it and i have tried few methods from google also. None is working for me.

Is the stand alone server also contains IDE? I am new to this framework and it would be very helpful if someone could help me out.

I want to automate web applications and would IDE help suffice my requirement or I should go for some other selenium component?

Awaiting solution ASAP.

Ripon Al Wasim

Aug 31, 2015, 8:52:13 AM8/31/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Visit  http://docs.seleniumhq.org/download/

Scroll down almost at the middle of page: Go to Selenium IDE section. there is a link named 2.9.0

Click that link. that's it

Ripon
skype: ripon_sky

Sabita Shanmugaraja

Jan 12, 2017, 10:54:37 PM1/12/17
to Selenium Users
Hi,
        I am trying to install Selenium IDE latest version.. But as the post below says, i do not see 2.9.0 with in Selenium IDE.
Can someone please help.?

Thanks,
Sabita

Anish Pillai

Jan 12, 2017, 11:51:43 PM1/12/17
to Selenium Users
Hi,

Please have a look here - http://www.automationtestinghub.com/download-selenium-ide/

Cheers,
Anish

shruthi v v

Jan 13, 2017, 1:49:42 AM1/13/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sabita,

Download and install Selenium IDE

Follow the steps given below to download and install Selenium IDE –

1. Open Firefox browser. If you don’t have Firefox, you can download it from this location – https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

2. Open this link in Firefox – https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/selenium-ide/. This will take you the Selenium IDE add-on page as

Thanks & Regards,
Shruthi v v