verifyequals behaves like assertEquals

selnnewuser

Dec 29, 2010, 7:23:05 PM12/29/10
to Selenium Users
My test has multiple verification points so I plan to use verifyequals
and fail the test at the end,depending on the situation. Unfortunately
verifyEquals behaves like assertequals. It fails at the first failure,
instead of continuing on the next verification point.
I tried extending my class to SeleneseTestCase and also adding the
tear down but that did not help. Below is the stacktrace.
java.lang.AssertionError: java.lang.AssertionError: Expected "test"
but saw "Mr." instead
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.fail(SeleneseTestBase.java:
360)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.assertTrue(SeleneseTestBase.java:
365)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.assertEquals(SeleneseTestBase.java:
193)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.assertEquals(SeleneseTestBase.java:
170)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestBase.verifyEquals(SeleneseTestBase.java:
152)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestCase.verifyEquals(SeleneseTestCase.java:
94)

Any help is appreciated.

Simon Stewart

Dec 30, 2010, 3:57:19 PM12/30/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Which version of selenium are you using? 2.0 beta 1 or the last 1.0 release?

Simon