Selenium Tesng opens each test class in a seperate browser instance

jagadeep.pa...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2018, 11:16:10 PM2/17/18
to Selenium Users
hi guys,

I am new to selenim and I am facing an issue

this is how my Testng XML file looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd">
<suite name="Suite">
<test name="JD SPorts Test">
<!-- Elb, PreLive, Live, UAT-->
<parameter name="appURL" value="Elb"/>
<parameter name="browserType" value="chrome"/>
<classes>
<class name="com.pack.base.TestBaseSetup"/>
<class name="com.pack.common.tests.SignInPageTest"/>
<class name="com.pack.common.tests.MyAccountPageTest"/>
</classes>
</test>
</suite> <!-- Suite -->

when running the test suite, before completing the execution of SignInPageTest, it's opening a new browser and starts executing MyAccountPageTest while the first once goes to hold.

I am unable to identify why it is opening multiple browsers at the same time. Can some one help me

Sasidharan Rathinam

Feb 19, 2018, 7:01:41 AM2/19/18
to Selenium Users
Hi jagadeep,
          if your singleinPagetest getting any error, next class(MyAccountpageTest) will automatically start execute

ankur sharma

Feb 22, 2018, 10:06:02 PM2/22/18
to Selenium Users
Hi jagadeep,

please give correct sequece of  testcases and revoke browser in each test case pass or fail results