Please give the solution of this error

Sudhanshu Mishra

Jun 27, 2016, 1:22:49 AM6/27/16
to Selenium Users
As i just started using selenium,as i typed the first webdriver code it has given me the error msg.The code and the error are as following............please provide me the solution for that.

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

public class MyNewWeb {

WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();

}

}

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.openqa.selenium.remote.RenderedRemoteWebElement
... 13 more

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jun 27, 2016, 1:33:25 AM6/27/16
to Selenium Users
Apart from sharing just the exceptions you haven't told us the following :
  • What is the selenium version that you are working with ?
  • How are you setting up your java CLASSPATH ?
The exception seems to suggest that you are using a really old version of Selenium. RenderedRemoteWebElement was deprecated and removed from the selenium codebase a long time back (perhaps a couple of years back )

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Ram kethireddy

Jun 27, 2016, 1:58:29 AM6/27/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
you need to you check your java version,selenium jar file version and firefox browser version are compatible or not.

Ramchander Kethireddy

Andrew Jervis

Jul 1, 2016, 12:52:45 PM7/1/16
to Selenium Users
Sudhanshu

Try the following: I think you need the line at the top: 'package Trainingpack' (or whatever the project is called)

Also check MyNewWeb is the correct class name

package Trainingpack;