getting error on trying to receive data from excel sheet

Rohit Srivastava

May 17, 2018, 3:51:52 AM5/17/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am new to this. I have created the following code.

package package_read;

import java.io.File;
import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;

import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet;
import org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFWorkbook;

public class data_read {
public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException  {
String data1;
FileInputStream fis;
 XSSFWorkbook wb;
 XSSFSheet sheet1;
File src = new File("C:\\Excel\\Read_data.xlsx");
    fis = new FileInputStream(src);
    wb=new XSSFWorkbook(fis);
    sheet1= wb.getSheetAt(0);

    int rowcount=sheet1.getLastRowNum();
    System.out.println("The row count is" + rowcount);
    for(int i=0;i<rowcount;i++)
    {
   data1=sheet1.getRow(i).getCell(0).getStringCellValue();

    System.out.println("The final value is"+data1);
    wb.close();
}
}

}

I am trying to fetch some values from the excel sheet at location, but I am getting the following issue.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections4/ListValuedMap
at package_read.data_read.main(data_read.java:18)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.collections4.ListValuedMap
... 1 more
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M

The program is getting terminated. Please help me understand the issue.

-Regards:
Rohit

Sahil Chaudhary

May 17, 2018, 4:32:07 AM5/17/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Use fillo jar its easy to use and u can retrieve data frm excel as DB.

Rohit Srivastava

May 17, 2018, 8:08:05 AM5/17/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Great....fillo has solved the issue

Thanks Sahil

Sindhu Jvs

May 22, 2018, 5:42:50 AM5/22/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
   I have a doubt in if-else condition in selenium, When we are verifying login of gmail how to put a condition login success or not.Please can you help me out in this scenario

Thanks Sahil

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

May 22, 2018, 6:21:23 AM5/22/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Please refrain from hijacking other threads.

Request you to please start a new thread for your question which includes the following (as applicable)

1. Selenium version
2. Browser flavour and version.
3. Source code.
4. Html page source or link to a public site.
5. Error details.

Thanks Sahil

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan