Klov Report (Extent Reports)- Where to view the generated report in mongo DB

瀏覽次數:511 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Magesh N

未讀,
2018年4月18日 清晨7:38:082018/4/18
收件者:Selenium Users

I have configured Klov reporter as follows

  private static ExtentReports _extentReport;
  private static KlovReporter _klovReporter;
  private static ExtentTest _currentTest;

 _extentReport = new ExtentReports();
 _klovReporter = new KlovReporter();
 _klovReporter.InitMongoDbConnection("localhost", 27017);
 _klovReporter.ProjectName = "CsharpReports";
 _klovReporter.ReportName = "Build " + DateTime.Now.ToString();
 _klovReporter.KlovUrl = "http://localhost:27017";
 _extentReport.AttachReporter(_klovReporter);

I'm using Mongo DB v3.2 and it is up and listening on port 27017 and I'm creating few tests using ExtentTest and logging in it.

_currentTest = _extentReport.CreateTest("testName");
_currentTest.Log(Status.Pass, messageToLog);

After I flush the report, where do I find the klov report? Also when I hit http://localhost:27017/ on the browser, it shows like It looks like you are trying to access MongoDB over HTTP on the native driver port. Did I miss any configuration pieces of stuff?

Saymon Cristian Alves Oliveira

未讀,
2019年1月28日 上午8:34:492019/1/28
收件者:Selenium Users
Hey man

How's it going?

Its look like you are trying to access the mongodb port using localhost:27017, you are'nt using the correct port to see the report klov.

You need to use the default port, for example, my default port is 899.

Ports:
  • 27017 - mongodb
  • 899 - klov

Here we have a example of the klov working fine: https://github.com/saymowan/extent3-klov3.x.x

And this is my klov server running day after day: automacaotestes.animaeducacao.com.br

That's all.

Enjoy it!

D Sandeep

未讀,
2020年1月5日 晚上10:15:292020/1/5
收件者:Selenium Users
How were you able to post the dashboard in an URL other than local host.
How did you publish the dashboard in the below URL.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息