com.google.common.collect.Multimaps.transformValues Exception when running Selenium and RemoteWebDri

RosSel

Oct 15, 2016, 1:27:12 AM10/15/16
to Selenium Users
Hi guys,

I kind of new using Selenium 3, currently I'm working in a simple code in Java ( attached TestOneMain.java) that will open a new browser window in a remote machine (using RemoteWebDriver) :

I've started the selenium hub in machine A and the selenium Node in machine B, everything seemed to be ok but when I tried to run the Java code, it throwed me this exception:

 oct 14, 2016 7:35:00 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake createSession
INFORMACIÓN: Attempting bi-dialect session, assuming Postel's Law holds true on the remote end
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.Multimaps.transformValues(Lcom/google/common/collect/ListMultimap;Lcom/google/common/base/Function;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ListMultimap;
    at com.google.common.net.MediaType.computeToString(MediaType.java:751)
    at com.google.common.net.MediaType.toString(MediaType.java:741)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:106)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake.createSession(ProtocolHandshake.java:64)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:141)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:601)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:241)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:128)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:155)
    at bdd.steps.TestOneMain.runFirefox(TestOneMain.java:38)
    at bdd.steps.TestOneMain.main(TestOneMain.java:20)

currently using:
-Windows 10
-Eclipse Neon.1a Release (4.6.1)
-selenium-server-standalone-3.0.0
-firefox version 49.0

Does anyone here on the group knows how to avoid this Exception, do I need to add any extra JAR file to the classpath on the project ?, thanks in advance.

TestOneMain.java
Message has been deleted