Testng assertion with full error report without removing the Stack Frames

Prakash F

Sep 6, 2016, 6:35:38 AM9/6/16
to Selenium Users

Hi All,

How to get full AssertionError report ? Without removing the Stack Frame.

I got following exception in selenium testng , when trying to get a invisible element. That is okay.

The need is , I want to get the full stack frames. Here we can see the removed stack frames ("Removed 24 stack frames" ) at the bottom of the exception report in Assert.fail().

java.lang.AssertionError: Elements[id, newDocName] was Not Visible after waiting for 1 Minute

at processor.WebdriverActions.writeFailure(WebdriverActions.java:2213)

at processor.WebdriverActions.waitForElementVisible(WebdriverActions.java:1015)

at testcases.NewUI_Animation_All.TC001_PresentationCreation_ChooseTheme(NewUI_Animation_All.java:12)

... Removed 24 stack frames

Thanks in Advance.