Selenium RC - IE problem: 'Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors'

mahadi

Jan 27, 2012, 9:40:27 AM1/27/12
to Selenium Users
Hello all,
I am trying to automate a website by using selenium RC for IE9
browser. This site works fine when i open the site site manually.

But when i open this site by using RC(selenium-server-2.14.0) in IE9
browser then i can see that some of the components do not loads and at
footer of the browser IE says: 'Internet Explorer blocked this website
from displaying content with security certificate errors'

Note:
- OS: Win7
- Browser is specified in selenium.properties file as: browser =
*iexplore
- Running selenium server inside selenium manager class by:
seleniumServer.start();

It would be great if anybody can help me to resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Mahadi

rajshekar gouli

Jan 27, 2012, 12:19:38 PM1/27/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
run your rc server by opening command prompt as administrator.

Mahadi