Bypass Proxy using ChromeDriver

Gehan Fernando

Oct 16, 2017, 10:40:54 PM10/16/17
to Selenium Users
Hi All,

I have created an application using C#.net and Selenium Engine + ChromeDriver to change the proxy and connect to the relevant web page. However, when I run the application it always gives me "ERR_PROXY_CONNECTION_FAILED" Error message. I read several web URL articles but no one gave correct solution for me. (In Chrome browser the LAN setting also not changed) .. PFA

Code Sample

ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
options.AddArgument("--ignore-certificate-errors");
options.AddArgument("--disable-infobars");

Proxy chromeProxy = new Proxy()
{
  Kind = ProxyKind.Manual,
  IsAutoDetect = false,
  HttpProxy = "173.212.202.65:443",
  SslProxy = "173.212.202.65:443"
};
options.Proxy = chromeProxy;

IWebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(options);
driver.Navigate().GoToUrl("https://www.facebook.com");
Proxy_LAN Settings.png