Selenium Grid on Windows started through SSH

Alex Haynes

Jul 22, 2016, 12:21:17 AM7/22/16
to Selenium Users
Hi All,

I have a selenium grid node that runs FF, IE, and Chrome. When I run the java command through RDP, the node works fine. If I run the same command through an SSH terminal, I get the following error on each browser:

[main] ERROR net.thucydides.core.webdriver.WebDriverFacade - FAILED TO CREATE NEW WEBDRIVER_DRIVER INSTANCE class org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver: Could not instantiate class org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver

Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Cannot create temp directory: ???\5f650d07-b12f-403a-b4ba-e207ebc372b5

I am having difficulty interpreting the meaning of the path including question marks. Can anyone shed insight? Thank you.