TestNG output result to EXCEL .xls report

karthik

Feb 21, 2018, 9:33:53 PM2/21/18
to Selenium Users
Hello All,

I have a new requirement to convert the TestNG output result (testng-results.xml) to 'EXCEL' report.

I have tried adding the below JARS, however unable to find the very important jar ->'ATExcelReport.jar' ?  Is there a repository where I can download this jar it seems like most of the places this specific link has been broken/unavailable.

Also I'm not sure where I can find this class 'Xl' ?  and are there any specific 'Imports'

I reckon I'm totally lost on this scenario.

commons-collections4-4.1
curvesapi-1.04
jfreechart-1.0.13
log4j-1.2.17
poi-3.17
poi-excelant-3.17
poi-ooxml-3.17
poi-ooxml-schemas-3.17
TestNgToExcel-1.0.7-jar-with-dependencies
xmlbeans-2.6.0

Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Karthik

Message has been deleted

karthik

Feb 26, 2018, 5:03:39 PM2/26/18
to Selenium Users
Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Karthik