Selenium automated test of ACE (A Collaborative Editor)

Ripon Al Wasim

Feb 8, 2012, 8:39:23 AM2/8/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Does anybody have experience of doing Automation of ACE by Selenium RC? If yes, please instruct/guide me. I am in a difficulty to do automation of ACE (Ace is a standalone code editor written in JavaScript.)

For details of ACE, you can visit the following URL :

Thanks in advance.

br,
Ripon Al Wasim

Cédric de Saint Martin

Feb 22, 2012, 7:23:11 AM2/22/12
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am also interested by this topic. I would like to write into the ACE editor from selenium without hacking too much.

Thanks,
Cedric

Toussah

Jul 21, 2016, 7:53:49 AM7/21/16
to Selenium Users
Hi,
So, this thread is 4 years old now but I am still having this same issue and would love to know if someone figured out something with that.

Thanks,
Amine.