[Announcement ] Introducing SimpleSe-Page Objects

閲覧: 23 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

未読、
2016/12/06 22:24:002016/12/06
To: Selenium Users
Folks,

It gives me great pleasure to share with you all a small work that I did with respect to Page Objects in Selenium : SimpleSe-Page Objects.

This is a small light weight library that will help you manage your page objects wherein your locators would be abstracted out in a data source (JSON file) and you would be able to interact with your page (localisation supported) in a de-coupled fashion.

Please give it a try and kindly let me know your feedback.

PS : For any queries on this library, please do post them as issues here : https://github.com/rationaleEmotions/SimpleSe/issues

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

未読、
2016/12/06 22:24:342016/12/06
To: Selenium Users

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Shawn McCarthy

未読、
2016/12/06 23:42:502016/12/06
To: Selenium Users
Great work Krishnan ! It looks really good!
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件