Announcement: Crabby - automated page performance tests w/ Selenium w/ Graphite and Datadog metrics

Christopher Snell

Dec 2, 2016, 12:31:32 PM12/2/16
to Selenium Users
Hi All,

My company open-sourced this project today which may be of interest to some here.   The software is called Crabby and it uses Selenium to conduct periodic tests of your web pages and to report the page performance as metrics into Graphite and/or Datadog.  We use it here to monitor our external sites and our API endpoints and graph those on various Grafana dashboards.

Here's the software; it's written in Go and runs on Linux/Windows/macOS/BSD:

Here's an example dashboard created with Crabby metrics from four polling nodes across the internet:

Chris