"Unable to delete directory" error during driver.Quit() - Firefox

Nicholas M

Jun 24, 2016, 3:33:02 PM6/24/16
to Selenium Users
I'm not exactly sure what is causing this because it doesn't happen all of the time.  Occasionally, during the cleanup phase, the anonymous Firefox profile that is created at the beginning of the script fails to delete. I've seen a few issues entered around this, but they are all marked fixed.

I'm running webdriver v2.53.0 on Firefox 43.0.1.  This is message I receive in the text output "Unable to delete directory 'C:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\Temp\anonymous.98434928547d44029ecb7e2a3b905026.webdriver-profile'"