unable to switch to frames in IE11

shreyanka kr

Dec 8, 2016, 10:25:14 AM12/8/16
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am not able to switch to a particular frame in IE 11. I currently have 2 frames. i have to switch to the second frame. I am using java. i have tried switching to the frame using the following methods but none of them work.

driver.switchTo().frame(1); - By Index method
driver.switchTo().frame("main_menu") - By id or name method
driver.switchTo().frame(driver.findElement(By.cssSelector("frame[name='menu_frame']"))); - By WebElement method.

Please suggest a solution. Is it to do anything with the Internet settings?

vikrant....@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2016, 7:52:35 AM12/21/16
to Selenium Users
Which Version of Selenium WebDriver are you using?