Release plans for Selenium 2.x & Nightly Snapshots Location

Jean Barmash

Aug 28, 2014, 10:16:30 AM8/28/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Running into a (fixed) but when trying to parallelize Firefox selenium.
   https://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=7272

If there is a release imminent I'd rather wait for that vs doing my own private build.   Can somebody say if there what are the release plans for 2.x?  (and 3.x while you are at it :-) ).

Maybe something by next week's SeleniumConf?

Are there nightly builds somewhere?  The documentation here seems to be out of date - couldn't find any SNAPSHOTS at maven repo.

Thanks a lot,

Jean

Lucas Ventura Carro

May 5, 2015, 5:50:03 PM5/5/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Any update about nightly / snapshot builds?
There is this other thread, and same, no answers.

Should I submit an issue at github repo?

Thanks!