Email configuration for Jenkins

Ranjit Kundu

Mar 27, 2015, 2:01:15 AM3/27/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
How to configure email notifications in Jenkins ?

Krishnan Mahadevan

Mar 27, 2015, 2:26:34 AM3/27/15
to Selenium Users
Ranjit
This is a forum that is meant for queries related to Selenium/WebDriver ONLY.
Please help keep this forum relevant.

I would encourage you to post your query on either a Jenkins forum (a quick google should give you this) or in Stackoverflow.com

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Ranjit Kundu <ran...@ideliver-inc.com> wrote:
How to configure email notifications in Jenkins ?

Mukesh otwani

Mar 31, 2015, 12:48:12 PM3/31/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ranji,

You can set  email notification while configuring Jenkins.

Check out below post and let me know if you still finding some issues,

Cheers

Ranjit Kundu

Apr 7, 2015, 10:38:32 AM4/7/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mukesh

Thanks for your time and suggestion. It worked.

But now I stuck at one stage.How to get html report or customize report in Jenkins.