Override built in wait for page to load on methods that cause navigation to a new page

confusa

Mar 26, 2015, 4:04:16 PM3/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

What I want to do is override the native wait when you do a click and it causes a new page to load. Reason being the entirety of the page takes forever to load and I don't want to always wait for the entire thing when I only need the nav to go to other parts of the application. How can you accomplish that in Java?

confusa

Mar 26, 2015, 5:51:51 PM3/26/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I see this bit from the JavaDoc but not sure how to trigger thusly:

If click() causes a new page to be loaded via an event or is done by sending a native event then the method will *not* wait for it to be loaded and the caller should verify that a new page has been loaded.