Not able to open the application in Chrome

Surjit Satapathy

Jul 28, 2015, 8:24:20 AM7/28/15
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am not able to open my application in chrome. It just open the browser and type the url and keep on loading and finally I get timed out error in eclipse console window.While verifying manually, its opening correctly. To cross check if there is any issue in selenium, chrome driver, I tried opening few other applicationsn like http://seleniumeasy.com/,https://google.com/ and its working fine. I am tired up looking for the solution in google but no results so far. Please suggest me if its any known issue.

Thanks,
Surjit

Mercious

Jul 28, 2015, 9:49:19 AM7/28/15
to Selenium Users, surjits...@gmail.com
Post the relevant code and give some more infos.

Are you behind a proxy?

What do you mean when you say "I tested a few other applications". Did you enter that URL into your test-code instead of the current site?

Or did you open your google chrome browser and opened the website?

Note that the browser started by the google-chrome driver is not the same that you start with your standard google chrome webbrowser.

pS

Jul 28, 2015, 1:44:09 PM7/28/15
to Selenium Users
Contact IT support of your org... Its seems like proxy issue... They are the one who can resolve this, but I am not 100% sure... Please post your souce code for more clearity.

Mukesh otwani

Jul 28, 2015, 4:11:29 PM7/28/15
to Selenium Users, surjits...@gmail.com
Hi Surjit,

If you are trying from your org then you might have to configure proxy.