Selenium grid - not able to run the demo program

sudha

Jun 2, 2010, 7:11:42 AM6/2/10
to Selenium Users
Hi,

Am new to Selenium Grid. Downloaded the latest version 1.0.6 & have
installed it along with ant. Sanity check works fine. While running
the tests in sequence in firefox (which is the first step in the
demo), am able to +launch-hub+ and +launch-remote-control+ . No
problems until now. When I try +run-demo-in-sequence+, firefox
browsers get launched but after some time a error occurs.
and the error message
“com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: XHR ERROR: URL =
http://images.google.com/ Response_Code = -1 Error_Message = Request
Error
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
97)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
91)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.open(DefaultSelenium.java:
335)………………………………………………………..”

I have searched in net, but I am not able to get the clear picture on
this.

Actually I have executed the same way given in
http://selenium-grid.seleniumhq.org/run-the-demo.html, but not able to
succeed.

I am also able to see the expected behavior in [http://localhost:4444/
console] with visible

| localhost | 5555 | *firefox |

in 'Available Remote Controls' region.

I work in Windows XP environment.

Any step by step help wud be much appreciated.

Thank you.

rgds,
Sudhakar