Can I use Selenium Webdriver for QtWebkit?

Yogini Upadhye

Nov 19, 2013, 12:35:58 PM11/19/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I have my GUI launching in QTWebkit. I am thinking of automating it using Selenium Webdriver. But as there is no driver for QTWebkit, how can I write testcases? Do I need to write my own driver?

Please help!

Krishnan Mahadevan

Nov 20, 2013, 5:48:41 AM11/20/13
to Selenium Users
Yes you perhaps may have to go down the path of creating your own webdriver.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Yogini Upadhye <yogin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have my GUI launching in QTWebkit. I am thinking of automating it using Selenium Webdriver. But as there is no driver for QTWebkit, how can I write testcases? Do I need to write my own driver?

Please help!

Kur00Hazama

Oct 2, 2015, 6:37:05 PM10/2/15
to Selenium Users