How to switch control between nodes in selenium grid

reddypramodh adalam

Aug 18, 2017, 5:49:34 AM8/18/17
to Selenium Users
I have selenium grid setup which has 2 nodes.

In one node I logged in as user1 and on other as user2.

I have a scenario where I need to change the status of one user and verify from the other. So is there a way to handle this, such that when I change the status of user1, then switch to the other node where user2 is logged in and check the status of user1. And then comeback again to the first node and continue execution

Krishnan Mahadevan

Aug 18, 2017, 6:06:48 AM8/18/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Not sure what exactly are you trying to do here. Why do you need to deal with two nodes in your Grid?

You should only be worried about creating two instances of RemoteWebDriver and then deal with managing things at the webdriver level. Its immaterial to your usecase, of how the Grid manages these two tests.

This has got nothing to do with Selenium Grid. This is purely a problem that you would need to solve using your test script.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan