Chrome in selenium webdriver

sudhagane...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2017, 6:50:29 AM2/23/17
to Selenium Users
Hi all,
  When i'm using chromebrowser for testcase execution in selenium webdriver, I'm getting this exception

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Element is not clickable at point (411, 675). Other element would receive the click:

can anyone please help me to resolve this?

Kind regards,
Sudha

Peter Williams

Feb 23, 2017, 1:49:38 PM2/23/17
to Selenium Users
Hi Sudha,
I encountered the same issue recently, also specific to Chrome.  After some googling, the page that I found most helpful was this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11908249/debugging-element-is-not-clickable-at-point-error

There are several possible solutions outlined on that page.  I used the .send_keys('\n') trick suggested by G-J and it works great!

Best,
Peter

sudhagane...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 8:49:29 AM3/10/17
to Selenium Users
Thank you so much for your valuable reply, peter. I works fine now.

Kind Regards,
Sudha