Not able to run webdriver script using TestNG

Subbu

Jun 29, 2015, 5:15:01 PM6/29/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  I am trying to run webdriver script using TestNG, run with TestNgSuite  :
<suite name="ActiProjectV1">
   <test name="Automation testacsripts">
      <classess>
         <class name="mainscripts.ObjMappingLoginTest"/>
      </classess>
   </test>
</suite>
I am getting below errors on console, could some one help me to resole this issue.
Error:

org.testng.TestNGException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.testng.TestNG.initializeSuitesAndJarFile(TestNG.java:341)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.run(RemoteTestNG.java:88)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.initAndRun(RemoteTestNG.java:204)

Thanks,
Subbu

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 30, 2015, 1:38:16 AM6/30/15
to Selenium Users
From your stacktrace it looks like you are using TestNG 6.8.21 [https://github.com/cbeust/testng/blob/testng-6.8.21/src/main/java/org/testng/TestNG.java#L341 ]

Please provide the complete stacktrace and post it on the testng-users forum [ Your query doesnt have anything to do with Selenium/WebDriver which is what this forum is intended for ]

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan