Re: [selenium-users] Abridged summary of selenium-users@googlegroups.com - 15 updates in 11 topics

Karthik Keyan

Mar 16, 2016, 7:18:38 AM3/16/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

please resolve this issue

package ProjectWork;

import java.util.List;

import org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.WebElement;
import org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver;

public class web_radio {

WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
List<WebElement> radio_button = driver.findElements(By.name("preferred_color"));
System.out.println(radio_button.get(2).getAttribute("value"));
System.out.println(radio_button.get(2).getAttribute("checked"));
radio_button.get(2).click(); //check the radio button if it is unchecked
System.out.println(radio_button.get(2).getAttribute("checked"));
}

}

When run in eclispe i found error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at ProjectWork.web_radio.main(web_radio.java:21)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:44 PM, <seleniu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Balaji Ramamoorthy <balaji.ra...@borngroup.com>: Mar 15 02:51AM -0700

A different scenario am crossing over ,

1.After clicking on Search button
2. It will auto populate value on "Account number" multi select box -- (but
u cannot choose value from that control) ...more
Anand Somani <somani...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 06:17PM +0530

Can you please share html code?

Thanks & Regards,
Anand Somani
LinkedIn Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/somanianands
Skype ID: anand.somani
Blogs: http://seleniumtestingguide.blogspot.in/ ...more
SamMat <matha...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 05:11AM -0700

I am unable to switch to the 'current active tab' in Chrome using
WebDriver. I have tried the following:
We can switch to tab, however *we do not know which one is the current
active selected ...more
David <mang...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 08:49PM -0700

This related thread may be a good read, hope it answers your
question: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/selenium-users/citrix/selenium-users/OH3bgukM_hA/8RaXTg_u6nQJ

On Monday, March ...more
Krishnan Mahadevan <krishnan.ma...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 08:19AM +0530

This doesnt have anything to do with Selenium/Webdriver.

You might want to start looking at Maven plugins such as postman plugin ...more
Serguei Kouzmine <kouzmine...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 07:48PM -0700

Hello Vanshdeep

Try the project

https://github.com/sergueik/jProtractor

it implements Protractor selectors and other stuff, in particular, all
required Angular synchronization, in Java / ...more
David <mang...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 04:53PM -0700

Serguei,

I was referring to the built in IE driver support that Jim mentioned. If
I'm not mistaken, Jim's code snippet in this thread referred to native
support in IE driver with .NET/C#, no ...more
Serguei Kouzmine <kouzmine...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 07:23PM -0700

Hello David,

You can study the source

https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/blob/1f045d4fefde25f3c630f407a86da35171c4cc7b/cpp/iedriver/Alert.cpp
and find all the implemented methods

``` ...more
Krishnan Mahadevan <krishnan.ma...@gmail.com>: Mar 15 08:17AM +0530

Serguei,

I thought that the cpp part of IEDriverServer was only for the server
component. You would still need the client bindings to basically implement
the means to invoke it as well no ?
...more
Stephen Chownwai <talg...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 08:07AM -0700

So I use explicit waits on things I know will take time to load to keep my
implicit time low.

So for example if I click a button to upload an image, it opens in an
iframe, then I have to wait ...more
Stephen Chownwai <talg...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 08:25AM -0700

because it can keep your implicit waits low. It is situational, if you have
an object that takes maybe 20 seconds to load (maybe a bunch of images in a
media library you want to use?) then you can ...more
padhi.su...@gmail.com: Mar 14 06:04PM -0700

> Hi David,

Go through this link ...Hope it helps!!

http://toolsqa.com/selenium-webdriver/keyword-driven-framework/steps-set-framework/ ...more
padhi.su...@gmail.com: Mar 14 05:18PM -0700

Hi Saurav,

Go through this site.It's very good for a newbie.Hope it helps!!

http://www.gcreddy.com/2014/07/selenium-tutorial.html

Thanks,
Supriya
...more
Iqbal Muhammed <muhdi...@gmail.com>: Mar 14 05:59AM -0700

Hi,

I am new to Selinium and using it's firefox plugin IDE. I have requirement
to continually monitor a website and identity if there is a change in the
content of a DIV. Is it possible ? If ...more
Chris Merrill <ch...@ide4selenium.com>: Mar 14 01:12PM -0700

I've been playing around with a design for a better IDE for Selenium for a
while now. Those efforts have finally come far enough for me to slap on a
0.1 release label on it and let it out in the ...more