Path must be set error - Selenium webDriver - Chromedriver

mohana aathy

Mar 18, 2018, 12:45:19 AM3/18/18
to Selenium Users
Hello all,

I am new to selenium and I have started to learn with chrome browser. I know I can set the path by system,set property,but i came across somewhere that I can also set the path by adding it to the environmental variable()like we do it for java sdk.

But for some reasons it stopped working in my laptop but am sure it was fine before.

Am using Win 10 machine ,chrome version 65.0.3325, chromedriver version 2.36.

Just being curious and irritated why it suddenly stopped working. please help..

Thanks,
Mohana

murali krishna

Apr 4, 2018, 8:14:28 AM4/4/18
to Selenium Users
Try to Reproduce the scenario once again. If again the issue is same. Provide the steps related to Selenium.