problem when i run a script

Venkat Gdk

Aug 3, 2013, 9:40:24 AM8/3/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am facing some problem when I run an selenium script.
here is the exception i faced.

Exception in thread "main" com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: ERROR: Command execution failure. Please search the user group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/selenium-users for error details from the log window.  The error message is: Value does not implement interface Event.
    at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:112)
    at com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:106)
    at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.click(DefaultSelenium.java:193)
    at mail_login_logout.login(mail_login_logout.java:18)
    at mail_login_logout.main(mail_login_logout.java:26)
Can any one suggest this.
thanks

Ashish Juyal

Aug 28, 2013, 2:13:29 AM8/28/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Venkat,
                  can you post your code so that we can see where the fault is.

Regards
Ashish Juyal