Selenium Plugin API

Ger

Aug 25, 2016, 7:49:30 AM8/25/16
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I have developed a new plugin/formatter for custom Java test cases. What I need to do now is to rewrite a command target and value under certain circumstances and
I am looking to the group here to guide me in terms of how I should approach this. Is there any documentation on the plugin API as I have not found any yet? I have
written functions called parse, format, formatCommand as per websites I have seen on writing plugins but unfortunately, these functions never get invoked and
I wonder if the plugin API has changed. If you cannot help with the above, do you know where in the Selenium implementation branch I might find details of the plugin API?

Thanks,
Ger.

Ger

Aug 25, 2016, 12:30:13 PM8/25/16
to Selenium Users
I managed to find the Plugin API implementation in the Selenium IDE branch. The fix for the custom formatting of commands was to set this.formatter = this; into my plugin/formatter and that meant it would use my new command formatter instead.

Ger.