Automate SSO login page

SeleniumUser

Dec 29, 2013, 10:12:30 PM12/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need to automate SSO page.
But on that page, there is an popup where in I need to enter Username and Password.

On that Popup, right click is disabled.
Also View Source is also disabled until we enter the username and Password.

Hece I am not able to perform Inspect Element.

Kindly suggest how to get the onject properties of SSO login page (Username & Password).

Vaibhav P

Dec 29, 2013, 11:49:22 PM12/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
If you are on Web driver and If it's a browser pop up (Windows component), I would suggest automating it using Windows automation library or Handle it using AutoIT script. Selenium Web Driver don't provide default way to handle anything other than your DOM elements or intrinsic browser objects.

-
Vaibhav

http://lifegoeasy.blogspot.in/

Dec 29, 2013, 11:56:43 PM12/29/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
1. Open your site in Firefox, record steps using Selenium IDE, export the code in WebDriver supported format.
2. Open your site in Firefox,  open Firebug & inspect element.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Dec 30, 2013, 12:23:08 AM12/30/13
to Selenium Users
abhay,
Are you sure that OS level dialog boxes [ this is what comes up when a site involves SSO] are even recognized by Selenium/WebDriver ?

Have you tried doing it ? Because what you are stating is DEFINITELY NOT POSSIBLE.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Vaibhav P

Dec 30, 2013, 1:43:32 AM12/30/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
+1 Krishnan.

Attributes to what i say previously. @Pratik could clarify if this been the case.

-
Vaibhav

SeleniumUser

Dec 30, 2013, 11:28:56 AM12/30/13
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Agreed to Krishnan. Its not possible to record by IDE as no event can be perfprmed.