Selenium to download images from a website

Ryan Larson

Dec 2, 2016, 12:31:21 PM12/2/16
to Selenium Users
Hello, I am brand new to Selenium Webdriver. Can it be used to download multiple images from a website page? My use case is for a website page with a car listing that has multiple images of the car. I would like to save each of the images.

Any coding ideas for this would be really helpful. Like I mentioned, I'm brand new to this :)

Thanks for your help!
Ryan

Andreas Tolfsen

Dec 2, 2016, 12:47:26 PM12/2/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Ryan Larson <rlar...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello, I am brand new to Selenium Webdriver. Can it be used to
> download multiple images from a website page? My use case is for a
> website page with a car listing that has multiple images of the car.
> I would like to save each of the images.

Use an HTTP request library. Most standard libraries have one, or you
can use libcurl.