How Do I Enter enablePassThrough Using Docker?

Devin

Sep 19, 2017, 3:23:46 PM9/19/17
to Selenium Users
None of my screenshots on failure have been working since updating selenium in Firefox.

I read in the change logs:

If you see changes to the Selenium WebDriver "logging" APIs or
automatic capture of screenshots on error (or if you want the old
behaviour back) you can do so by executing:

`java -jar selenium-server-standalone-3.5.3.jar -enablePassThrough false`

This seems simple enough to do in the command line, but I'm using docker compose for testing and I do not know how to pass that argument.

I tried doing:

seleniumhub:
  image: selenium/hub
  ports:
    - 4444:4444

firefoxnode:
  image: selenium/node-firefox-debug
  ports:
    - 4577
  links:
    - seleniumhub:hub
  environment:
    - enablePassThrough=false
    - NODE_MAX_INSTANCES=5
    - NODE_MAX_SESSION=5

chromenode:
  image: selenium/node-chrome-debug
  ports:
    - 4578
  links:
    - seleniumhub:hub
  environment:
    - NODE_MAX_INSTANCES=5
 - NODE_MAX_SESSION=5
But that doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?