Implicit Wait and Explicit Wait

Jegadeesh mani

Jun 30, 2016, 1:54:31 PM6/30/16
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am newbie to selenium webdriver using java platform, I have a query regarding with below topics. Please clarify anybody.

Implicit Wait:

1 .  if the element finds before allocated time what will happen ?

Explicit wait:

2.  if the element finds before allocated time what will happen ?

Thanks,
jegadeesh

pranab singh

Jul 1, 2016, 5:58:08 AM7/1/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

It will continue execution for both.

Pranab Chetri

Nandhis

Dec 6, 2016, 6:44:35 AM12/6/16
to Selenium Users
In this case you can add Fluent Wait as well.
If it is gonna wait for max time given and if the element found  it continues to go for next action and don't bother max time

then why we need Explicit and Fluent wait?