Selenium Grid using chromedriver whitelist ip

Claudio De Meo

Apr 17, 2018, 4:01:38 AM4/17/18
to Selenium Users
Hi guys,
I'm using selenium with node JS and I want to lanch tests over a network by selenium grid, but chromedriver on a node display the follow message: "only local connections are allowed" and the test don't run.
Is there a way to set whitelisted_ips as chromedriver's argument from selenium capabilities?

For example to be clear I do something like that:
const webdriver = require('selenium-webdriver');
const chromedriver = require('chromedriver');
const chrome = require('selenium-webdriver/chrome');

var
capabilities = webdriver.Capabilities.chrome();
capabilities.set('goog:chromeOptions', {args : browserOptions});
capabilities.set("webdriver.chrome", {args : ["--whitelisted-ips=''"]});
var driver = new webdriver.Builder()
      .forBrowser("chrome")
      .withCapabilities(capabilities)
      .usingServer(myHubIP)
      .build();
driver.get(myPageTest);

The command arrive to the node but it don't be runned, so i think that the problem is that chromedriver accept only local connection to run the command.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?

The machines that I use to test is completely open, there is no Firewall and they are not behind NAT.

Claudio De Meo

Apr 17, 2018, 4:27:00 AM4/17/18
to Selenium Users
Sorry I forgot to specify the versions.

Selenium version for nodejs: v4.0.0-alpha.1
Selenium Standalone Server version: 3.11.0
Chromedriver version: 2.37
Google Chrome version: 65.0.3325.181
Operative Sistem: Ubuntu 16.04