How to add node.js or any javascript format converter in the selenium export option.

Nauman Rai

Jul 25, 2016, 3:02:26 AM7/25/16
to Selenium Users
I am working on a project where i have to convert the php code to node.js code for unit test. for that i found the selenium most effective tool. but i am facing issue as i am unable to add the export option to .js files in export format options. So need help on it.

Serguei Kouzmine

Aug 3, 2016, 11:03:53 PM8/3/16
to Selenium Users

Hello Ravi

If you are seeking Protractor test recorder similar to Selenium IDE, there are several projects in github already, some quite mature e.g.
https://github.com/ealves/protractor-recorder

There is some effort to add a Javascript export to Selenium IDE (I have developed one for Powershell some time ago, so I can tell first hand it is doable), but probably for you it make sense start with existing projects,

Thanks, let me
 know you need further information

Serguei Kouzmine