Test not working in IE

Sats

Nov 1, 2010, 1:31:40 PM11/1/10
to Selenium Users

Hi Friends,

This is a wierd issue, couldn't get around..
This test involves browsing a local file.
I recorded using Selenium IDE and played back... All went fine.
It could pull the file from the exact location and load.

Now I tried in IE.... I am using Eclipse and its Junit.... I copied
and pasted the scripts from the recorder..
The test started well but it jus stops once it reaches the step to
browse for the particular file... It just waited there, and failed due
to timed out...
Couldn't get over it...
Any help would be much appreciated....

Kind regards
Sats
Here is the failure trace....

com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: Timed out after 30000ms
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.throwAssertionFailureExceptionOrError(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
97)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.HttpCommandProcessor.doCommand(HttpCommandProcessor.java:
91)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.waitForPageToLoad(DefaultSelenium.java:
635)
at Validimport.testthrottle1(Validimport.java:41)
at
39)
at
25)
at
com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleneseTestCase.runBare(SeleneseTestCase.java:
212)
at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:
79)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:
45)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:
38)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:
460)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:
673)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:
386)
at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:
196)