Automation needs editing have source code

nighttraindb

Jul 28, 2015, 11:31:41 AM7/28/15
to Selenium Users
**** IF THIS IS THE WRONG CATEGORY TO POST -- PLEASE-- REPOST in the correct one ***  It is unclear to me if there are specific sections...

Hello,  unfortunately I am no where near a programmer.   Therefore I can use some help.

I have a program that has run fine up until a few days ago.

It logs into a website,  inputs the username  and password then inputs the captcha code.

It then proceeds to do the work it is designed to do.

Now, from what I can tell the website has not changed any UNLESS it is a very subtle change.

I say this because I have -- two-- programs    one that   logs in,  enters captcha code and then  grabs/ extracts/ scrapes messages...

Which logs in just fine no issued

The other  logs in, enters captcha  then  sends messages  (they both log into the same website)   it is this program that has the issues.

My elementary logic says   one could grab   some coding from ONE program and copy over the OTHER program that is having the issues.

Just has me stumped how one can log in just fine and the other can;t     both programs were designed the same time and by the same
programmer   who I can not reach unfortunately.

sahil arora

Jul 29, 2015, 9:17:27 PM7/29/15
to Selenium Users, darnell...@gmail.com
please share the erring code