Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Marwan Sultan

neprebran,
18. mar. 2018, 00:45:1918. 3. 18
do Selenium Users
Hello all,

I am using Selenium with Eclipse and attempting to execute a script with TestNG.  I am trying to call a method, then add actions to that method.  I am not sure exactly how to do this, can someone please provide some insight or tell me how to correct this issue?  The method I created is "login();", and I am calling it in another class, but cannot add to it.  The method will execute but nothing else after it will execute.  Thank you.

package PK1;

import org.openqa.selenium.By;
import org.testng.annotations.BeforeClass;
import org.testng.annotations.Test;

public class Userlogin extends TestBase {

public class IAC_Search {

@Test
void login() {

driver.get(prop.getProperty("url"));