no suitable method found for until - org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.FluentWait

Kamlesh Waghela

Jan 6, 2014, 4:28:29 AM1/6/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am using Selenium WebDriver Java. I am getting some error related to FluentWait and error says that no suitable method found for until.

Script:
WebDriverWait wait = new WebDriverWait(driver, 120);
        wait.until(ExpectedConditions.titleIs(pageTitles.HomePageTitle));

Appreciate if someone can please advise, why I am getting this error...

java: no suitable method found for until(org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.ExpectedCondition<java.lang.Boolean>)
    method org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.FluentWait.<V>until(com.google.common.base.Function<? super org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver,V>) is not applicable
      (no instance(s) of type variable(s) V exist so that argument type org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.ExpectedCondition<java.lang.Boolean> conforms to formal parameter type com.google.common.base.Function<? super org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver,V>)
    method org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.FluentWait.until(com.google.common.base.Predicate<org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver>) is not applicable
      (actual argument org.openqa.selenium.support.ui.ExpectedCondition<java.lang.Boolean> cannot be converted to com.google.common.base.Predicate<org.openqa.selenium.WebDriver> by method invocation conversion)

parameshwar Shorally

Feb 23, 2017, 12:23:08 PM2/23/17
to Selenium Users
even, I'm also see error message in webdriver 3.1.0 version, working fine in webdriver 2.53.0

error: no suitable method found for until(ExpectedCondition<Boolean>)

due to above error message, I'm not able to upgrade the webdriver version

Appreciate, if someone help / suggested

-Paramesh