Error While Automating the Code to Open a Webpage

Subhakanta Dash

Jul 30, 2015, 5:49:13 PM7/30/15
to Selenium Users
Dear Friends
                    I am Using Selenium WebDriver 2.44.0 Version and Firefox 39.0 and While Executing the Scripts I got an Error.The Firefox window will open but nothing will take place.I don't Know the reason..Can anybody guide me??
Untitled3.png

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jul 30, 2015, 10:15:11 PM7/30/15
to Selenium Users
Either downgrade your firefox version or upgrade your webdriver version to the latest and try. This error is normally associated with a mismatch between selenium version and firefox.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan