Altert message issue in Edge browser using selenium C#

Raghav

Apr 13, 2016, 3:31:15 AM4/13/16
to Selenium Users
Hi Team,

Currently we are working on selenium C# on Edge browser. At some point in my application java script alert message will appears.
I am trying to accept that alert message using common method (alert().accept()), In all browsers it's working fine,

When I tried with Edge browser, it's performing click operation on specific button where alert will appears then freeze execution. After 60sec it showing error message "Time out exception for click operation".  It try to click on same button again after alert message appears .

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks
Raghu

Srividhya R

Jul 21, 2017, 4:34:58 AM7/21/17
to Selenium Users
Hi Raghu,

 Have you solved this issue.. I am also struck with the same issue. Can you help me out

-Srividhya

Carlos Trepeu

Oct 25, 2017, 11:05:26 AM10/25/17
to Selenium Users
Are you using explicit or implicit waits?