Webdriver-PDFBox to read data but getting error as:IOException: Error: End-of-File, expected line

Sri

Jul 25, 2014, 5:47:38 AM7/25/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We have one web application to automate ,after performing sequence of steps it will show up one hyper link to open the PDF file.
We are using webdriver with PDFBox to read data from PDF ,when we are testing with sample code able to get data.But in the application we are able to open PDF, after that getting below exception

Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Error: End-of-File, expected line
at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.BaseParser.readLine(BaseParser.java:1535)
at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.parseHeader(PDFParser.java:332)
at org.apache.pdfbox.pdfparser.PDFParser.parse(PDFParser.java:177)
at Reader.main(Reader.java:66)

Tried to resolve different ways but it did not work.

If anyone come across this situation.Please help us.

Thanks
Sri

Panikera Raj

Jul 25, 2014, 6:44:04 AM7/25/14
to selenium-users
Hi Sri,

you can't handle pdf files using WebDriver. It's only for to automate web applications, Try to find out some other way apart from WebDriver.

Regards,
Panikera

Sri

Sri

Jul 25, 2014, 8:51:45 AM7/25/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Panikera.This issue is fixed.

Thanks
Sri

Raj

Apr 13, 2015, 9:55:44 AM4/13/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
HI,

That would be great if you tell us how the issue was fixed.

We are facing the same issue.

Amit Sawant

Aug 28, 2015, 2:05:06 AM8/28/15
to Selenium Users
How to resolve same issue if come again ?