Jenkins: Error in Publishing Selenium Report

Selenium Integ

Jul 30, 2015, 6:16:22 AM7/30/15
to Selenium Users
Hi! I have properly configured the selenium hq plugin into Jenkins. I've also tried to run it in my local Jenkins, and it worked. The problems I encounter are as follows:

1. suiteFile directory reads from C drive ONLY. Example, C:\TestSelenium\testSuite.html
When I try to specify the absolute path to my test suite (workspace), I get the error "The suiteFile is not a file or an url ! Check your build configuration."
Same thing happens with resultFile

2. When I add post-build action "Publish Selenium Report," I'm getting an error because the newly created resultFile is saved into C:\TestResult\result.html and not in the workspace.

Someone please help me. Thanks.

Selenium Integ

Jul 30, 2015, 6:23:02 AM7/30/15
to Selenium Users, forseleni...@gmail.com