APORT - new library to simplify test devs work

Rostislav Matl

Jun 27, 2017, 9:59:17 AM6/27/17
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I've created a Java library/toolkit  called APORT, which provides a tiny layer on top of Selenium and allows to describe pages as sets of components,
while being still very flexible. It's goal is to make 90%+ of test devs work easier - it means less code and easier maintenance I hope.
The library focuses strictly on resolving of web elements in pages and can be combined with plain Selenium.

It's used in hundreds of tests currently and I consider it stable after the years of incremental development, so please give it a try:

Now available on Maven Central:  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/bithill/aport/1.0/ .

The documentation still has some blind spots but all the most used APIs are  described in wiki : https://bitbucket.org/rostislav_matl/aport/wiki/Home .

I hope I'll gather some feedback and maybe even contributors :).

Thank you,
Rostislav Matl